Eaglessoar (was eaglesoar)
- Last online:
- 20 May '17
Headline“Genuine, motivated, value honesty, integrity, friendship and compassion while living an active & principled life, ”
I value a lot of things in life, quite often they are the simple and down to earth things, while connections to family & close friends are what drives me! I enjoying catching up with friends or neighbours at the local market, seeing a movie or spending it with family. I am blessed with a beautiful daughter and caring extended family.
I am community minded and have a keen interest in community events, issues, social justice and current affairs. I enjoy the company of good close friends and family while also comfortable with my own time and space, especially doing outdoor and rural activities. Yet I enjoy the buzz of festivals or art shows or simply just going to the footy (AFL). A great afternoon is going on a bike ride, stopping in at the local botanical or city gardens, good food or healthy muffins at a funky cafe and listening in to a band or the local musicians at a community event.
I love good, deep and meaningful conversations. I am looking for a partner who values a strong sense of connection, who can be genuine and honest, not afraid to 'speak her mind' and prepared to take risks, in both relationships and the things she wants to achieve! I am looking for that very special person who wants to share their journey in life, either as a close friend or as a partner who thinks, reflects and values the complex and the sometimes mysterious aspects of life, is open and willing to share them!
I value a sense of humour, enjoying irreverant and wicked perspectives on life that various comedians and others (and friends) provide in light-hearted moments. I am passionate about the world we live in and the social & environmental issues impacting on the global community! I guess my rural location maybe a negative, but I love where I live yet enjoy being in Melbourne!
At a glance
|Age||58 years old||46 - 55 years old|
|Location||Greater Bendigo Region, VIC||Within 100km|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'6/167 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Living with them, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Undecided||Is fine if I have children, Is happy to talk about it, Is undecided|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Management||Executive, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Management, Professional|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A woman who is well grounded, worldly and equally attuned to what makes a positive,loving relationship. She is confident, self assured & self aware,while also a good listener & shares feelings & thoughts! Likes to be fit & active. Not afraid to be upfront yet has warm, caring and engaging nature!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Love live music and festivals, Australian performers, acoustic, acapella, and the popular hits from over the decades. Try to get to a symphony orchestra performance once or twice a year, or a concert or theatre production.
- I'm generally a summer holiday reader but now to read more when I can. my book club is a good motivator! I read a book or two during the year, but Love the hour or two on the weekend to read The Age or other weekend papers
- Movies & TV
- Like to get to the movies regularly, quality dramas, comedies, etc. A favourite was The Artist, but try to see a range of movies, art house or local - get to the Nova if I can! Relaxing at home watching a range of programs on ABC or SBS, whether regulars like Gruen Transfer or Q&A or a telemovie!
- Most sports, tennis, netball but try to see a few AFL games. Love the atmosphere, the culture and the family tribal traditions!
- Other Interests
- Many and varied. In Melbourne regularly to performances or down to the beach, love the surf, having a great summer this year! Other times I spend time on my farm, cycling, bush walking, going out for dinner or just cooking up a simple meal at home.