- Last online:
- 18 Aug '17
Headline“Just looking for a normal girl. You must be out there!”
Easy going, honest, intelligent, kind hearted & contented!. I look on the positive side of things. I believe that ultimately there is someone out there for all of us - it's just a matter of finding them. Not into nightclubs but enjoy going to movies, theatre or a good restaurant. Can dance I little if you are into that sort of thing. Have travelled extensively within Australia and am keen to do more - either in hotels or camping. In addition to my day job I also sometimes do volunteer work which I can further elaborate on over a coffee.
At a glance
|Age||53 years old||40 - 52 years old|
|Location||Weston Creek, ACT||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who takes life easy and has a sense of humour. Looking for friendship first and see where it takes us.
- Anything other than heavy metal. Some favourites are Catpower, Paul Kelly, Boy & Bear. Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Keith Jarrett, etc.
- When I get the chance to read, I prefer biographies.
- Movies & TV
- SBS cooking channel; documentaries/dramas on ABC or SBS; Better Homes & Gardens.
- I go to gym at least twice a week to keep fit. I go in the occasional fun run. Play tennis occasionally; not competitively, Will gladly go to see competitive sport with you.
- Other Interests
- Gardening & cooking (make a great chicken curry). Drives to the country or coast for a weekend escape. Stopping at antique or bric a brac shops along the way. Going to theatre or concerts if a show takes my interest.