- Last online:
- 03 Feb '16
Headline“Just looking for a normal girl. You must be out there!”
Easy going, honest, intelligent, kind hearted & contented!. I look on the positive side of things. Tertiary educated in mathematics. I believe that ultimately there is someone out there for all of us - it's just a matter of finding them. Not into nightclubs but enjoy going to movies, theatre or a good restaurant. Have travelled extensively within Australia and am keen to do more - either in hotels or camping. In addition to my day job I also sometimes do volunteer work which I can further elaborate on over a coffee.
At a glance
|Age||51 years old||40 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Weston Creek, ACT||Within 100km of his|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who takes life easy and has a sense of humour. Likes getting outdoors on weekends. Looking for friendship and see where it takes us.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Anything other than heavy metal. Some favourites are Catpower, Paul Kelly, Boy&Bear.
- When I get the chance to read, I prefer biographies of entertainers.
- Movies & TV
- Crime, thrilers & comedies on ABC & SBS mainly; but also like Better Homes & Gardens.
- Go to gym once a week to keep fit, do jogging, play tennis occasionally. Don't play competitively, but will gladly go to see competitive sport with you.
- Other Interests
- Gardening, cooking (enjoy Thai food), drives to the country or coast (Mollymook is a favourite), will go camping too. Going to theatre or concerts if a show takes my interest.