60, Male, Single, Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- Last online:
- 15 Mar '18
HeadlineHi, I'm looking for someone to spend some quality time with.
I like to go walking and camping or paddle down a river in a kayak or canoe and enjoy the natural environment. Anything at the beach or the ocean is also a favourite. I've recently joined the gym which I am enjoying at the moment. I try to keep fit and maintain a good diet [cough cough] and I practise yoga and swim. I did Tai Chi daily for 40 odd years but lately have not been practising regularly. I have an honest and caring nature and an interest in nature/spirituality/general cosmic energy. I try to do the right thing by other people and show them the respect that I hope they will show me. My beard is longer and a bit scruffy at the moment, will try to get a more recent pic soon.
At a glance
|Age||60 years old||50 - 62 years old|
|Location||Mornington Peninsula, VIC||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, A bit overweight, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children, Don't live with them|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Religion||Other||Agnostic, Other, Buddhist, New Age|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||Other special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone to share my life with, prefer easy going, emphatic, philosophic and honest people who are into equality and mutual respect.
- classic rock, blues, rock and roll. ZZ Top, jimi hendrix, joni mitchil, lou reed, bob dylan, fats domino, howlin wolf, old rock and roll.
- How to books, health, self help, long time since I read a novel but I read books like lord of the rings and the dune series several times when I was younger, still get a giggle out of ronald searle's "Down with skool". lately I seem to read books as a reference when I'm fixing or making something
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy watching movies on TV, liked Bagdad Cafe, Unforgiven, Big trouble in little china, Paris texas, anything with a good storyline that is well made or serials and comedies such as, Dexter and Last man standing
- Bush walking, kayak/canoeing, golf, martial arts, swimming, gym, snorkelling/spear fishing, mountain biking, etc
- Other Interests
- Tai Chi, Yoga, motorcycles,4WDing, camping, health and fitness, philosopy