- Last online:
Headline“Hi, I'm looking for someone to spend some quality time with. I like to get out and enjoy nature or just relax at home with some good company.”
I like to get out and go walking and camping or paddle down a river in a kayak or canoe and enjoy the natural environment. Anything at the beach or the ocean is also a favourite. I've recently gone back to lawn bowls which I'm enjoying at the moment. It would be good to have someone to share some of that with or even to sit at home with when there are no trips or activities on. I try to keep fit and maintain a good diet and I practise yoga and tai chi regularly. I have an honest and caring nature and an interest in spirituality. I try to do the right thing by other people and show them the respect that I hope they will show me.
At a glance
|Age||59 years old||47 - 57 years old|
|Location||Mornington Peninsula, VIC||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Don't live with them, No children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Religion||New Age||Other Christian, Other, Buddhist, New Age|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||No strong beliefs, Swinging voter, Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||Other special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone to share my life with, prefer easy going, emphatic, philosophic and honest people who are into equality and mutual respect.
- classic rock, blues, rock and roll. ZZ Top, jimi hendrix, joni mitchil, lou reed, bob dylan, fats domino, howlin wolf, old rock and roll.
- How to books, health, self help, long time since I read a novel but I read books like lord of the rings and the dune series several times when I was younger, still get a giggle out of ronald searle's "Down with skool". lately I seem to read books as a reference when I'm fixing or making something
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy watching movies on TV, liked Bagdad Cafe, Unforgiven, Big trouble in little china, Paris texas, anything with a good storyline that is well made or serials and comedies such as, Dexter and Last man standing
- Bush walking, kayak/canoeing, golf, lawn bowls, martial arts, swimming, snorkling/spearfishing.
- Other Interests
- Tai Chi, Yoga, ulysess motorcycle club, 4WDing, camping, health and fitness, philosopy