- Last online:
- 25 Apr '17
Headline“IT'S TIME FOR A NEW BEGINNING...”
I hope there are still men out there who are genuine and don't have 'issues'. I know we all have a past, but with the decision to go on these dating sites, the baggage, in whichever form, should have been left behind. I'd like to think that I am an attractive person - both inside and out. I am looking for friendship initially, see what happens after that. Ultimately though I am looking for a life long partner - so if you're only after someone to 'play' with - please look elsewhere. Also, only contact me if you are genuinely interested in a relationship down the line, as I said 'friend's first' - but not just 'friends with benefits' - whenever it suits, forever.
My dating experiences so far have taught me that people who have children are less "selfish" and are more sympathetic to the other person's needs -so ideally I would like to meet someone who has been there and done it all... This is a preference, but not necessarily a condition.
I like men who are sincere and reliable, affectionate, but at the same time someone with his own interests - who can find the right balance between their 'mates', work commitments and his partner. Looks/physical chemistry, to reveal my very small superficial side, are important too, so please don't bother sending me kisses or mails without a photo. On the other hand - if I happen to send a kiss, please don't say you're interested and request an email if you're not. Furthermore, if you are unsure or in contact with someone else, I'm not playing games, so I expect the same from you.
Have bought a few of those stamps in the past, only for them to expire before I could use them wisely...So if I 'kiss' you would you be prepared to send me an email if you're interested in my contact? Coffee/dinner will be on me!
At a glance
|Age||63 years old||58 - 65 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Bayside, VIC||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Private, Very Social, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Is fine if I have children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree, Some college|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone kind, who doesn't play games, isn't into drama, who loves their family and loves themselves, but in a healthy way.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music is a very important part of my life. It can evoke memories of a particular place and time. My taste is very broad. I enjoy covers from the 70's and 80's through to modern day artists of today.
- I wish that there was more time for reading, I always say holidays are a great excuse to pick up a book, guess I need to take more holidays!
- Movies & TV
- If it makes me laugh or think, then I'm usually interested. Dramas, smart comedies, and art house films are my usual choice. Otherwise, news and current affairs programs.
- Have played a lot of sport in my life, now it is mainly walking and bike riding, weather permitting.
- Other Interests
- I like dancing, movies, art galleries, concerts, drives in the countryside or coastal. There is so much to do in Melbourne and see.