- Last online:
- 21 Oct '17
Headline“IT'S TIME FOR A NEW BEGINNING...”
I am a hard working self employed Gardener and a Personal Carer. I split the week between the two which works really well. I am easy going, well balanced, respectful, kind and polite. I have a passion for gardening, the outdoors, nature and life in general. Travelled to Europe 3 years ago and recently returned from the UK., would love to do some more travelling in the future.
I have played a lot of sport in in my life, tennis being my passion, now I watch it on the screen. Love going to the movies, catching some live music, theatre, dining out, walks, socialising with friends.
If you feel we share some common interests I would love to hear from you.
At a glance
|Age||63 years old||58 - 65 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Bayside, VIC||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Private, Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Some college, Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I like men who are sincere and reliable, affectionate, but at the same time someone with his own interests - who can find the right balance between their 'mates' , work commitments and his partner.
- Music is a very important part of my life. It can evoke memories of a particular place and time. My taste is very broad. I enjoy covers from the 70's and 80's through to modern day artists of today.
- I wish that there was more time for reading, I always say holidays are a great excuse to pick up a book, guess I need to take more holidays!
- Movies & TV
- If it makes me laugh or think, then I'm usually interested. Dramas, smart comedies, and art house films are my usual choice. Otherwise, news and current affairs programs.
- Have played a lot of sport in my life, now it is mainly walking and bike riding, weather permitting.
- Other Interests
- I like dancing, movies, art galleries, concerts, drives in the countryside or coastal. There is so much to do in Melbourne and see.