Life is wonderful even with it's ups and downs but life is about sharing, caring and togetherness ...................
I enjoy interesting conversation, lively banter and respect the opinions and beliefs of others. Enjoy dancing, reading and spending time with positive people.I Like to travel and discover new places. I love cooking up a storm, entertaining friends and socialising. I enjoy a night out at the theatre, love the movies and it's also nice to have a quiet night in with that special person. I lead an active lifestyle and keep fit and healthy with dancing and walking. .
At a glance
|Summary||JacquiOoo's details||JacquiOoo's ideal partner|
|Age||60 years old||55 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Personality||Private||Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||North European, East European, Other Caucasian, South European|
|Religion||Other Christian||Anglican, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Diploma||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial||Management, Professional, Business Owner, Executive, Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
an intelligent, articulate man who posesses a good sense of humour,a sense of adventure and has a spontaneous side; well presented gentleman that enjoys dancing would be a plus. A keen golfer that could help improve my game. Looking for that special connection ....
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Classical music, particularly piano, clarinet & flute some rock, jazz, female vocalists, Beatles, Eagles, Elton John, Kenny G, Andrea Bocelli, Enya, Katie Melua, Diana Krall,
- have read Bryce Courtenay's books, Frank McCourt, John Steinbeck, self help/motivational books, Garth Stein, Thomas Hardy SMH, Nicholas Sparks, Maeve Binchy, Patricia Scanlan, John Gottman, Louise Hayes, currently reading The Children Act by Ian McEwan and The Art of Belonging - Hugh Mackay.
- Movies & TV
- Comedy, action, thrillers, love chick flicks, Foreign movies on SBS.
- Don't actively play a sport, enjoy golf - and have walked many a golf course. Exercise regularly.
- Other Interests
- Enjoy entertaining with family and friends, love food and cooking - fine dining, theatre, concerts, ballet, opera, keeping fit, walking,
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if JacquiOoo is online now.
- Get to know JacquiOoo safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 13 Jun '15