Life isn't fair but it's more fair than death!
Happy in my skin but still like the idea of meeting someone I can form friendship with, take it slowly and hopefully meet someone special. I enjoy being with a woman who is positive & self motivated; gentle yet knows her own mind and holds to her convictions. Prefer coffee and conversation to night clubs/pubs. Thoroughly domesticated bachelor who knows how to cook a meal and look after himself. ha ha ha. I even make the bed each day! May not be a brilliant chef but I get by. :)
Might take a while to get to know the real me as i probably think way too much and my social graces are a bit rusty (am willing to take lessons lol). I am honest and upfront and don't play games. Prefer chatting face to face rather than text messages or email - conversations get taken out of context way too easily in those mediums...I am down to earth, not pretentious, and have a broad range of interests. I hope I am still bending boomerangs when I am 80. I am somewhat shy at first, and not given to overly enthusiastic shows of emotion publicly but those that get to know me will discover someone genuinely trustworthy, respectful, sincere, emotionally open, romantic, loyal and a good listener. If nothing else, I will probably make a good & understanding friend.
I'm looking for a single, down to earth woman. Someone who enjoys weekends away, to go out for a meal or coffee or to a movie and enjoys spending time with family and friends. One of my favourite things is to just get takeaway and a movie on a Fri/Sat night, have a few drinks (ginger beer for me!), and a few laughs, just the two of us. I am looking for a long term relationship with a reliable, stable person with a good sense of humor, and who wants to spend time with me.
At a glance
|Summary||Singleguy101's details||Singleguy101's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||38 - 51 yrs old|
Sydney - Inner West, NSW
|Weston Creek, ACT Woden Valley, ACT Sydney - Inner West, NSW Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW Central Western Region, NSW Southern Highlands, NSW Monaro & Snowy, NSW Far South Coast, NSW St George, NSW Southern Tablelands, NSW Canberra - Southern Suburbs, ACT Sutherland, NSW Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW Riverina, NSW Murray Region, NSW Shoalhaven, NSW Parramatta, NSW MacArthur / Camden, NSW Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW Hawkesbury, NSW Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW Belconnen, ACT Sydney City, NSW Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW Sydney - Hills, NSW Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT Tuggeranong, ACT Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW Gungahlin, ACT Blue Mountains & Surrounds, NSW Dubbo & Orana, NSW Canterbury / Bankstown, NSW Wollongong & Illawarra, NSW Eurobodalla Coast, NSW Liverpool / Fairfield, NSW|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'1/154 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School|
What I'm looking for
A woman who knows her own mind. Privately playful and passionate. Eyes that reveal what words can't express; wise, gentle, compassionate & faithful. As Grace Kelly said to Cary Grant in To Catch A Thief "Why dear, no-one will give you a woman like that. You have to go catch her."
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Like 70s + 80s (Blondie & Belinda Carlisle top the list) and rely on my daughter to keep me abreast of more recent talents like Regina Spektor, Florance & Machine, Ellie Goulding, Sara Bareilles, Lana Del Ray
- History, sociology, apologetics, philosophy, business + finance. I like Tom Wolfe, Wilbur Smith's older works, John Steinbeck + some crime fiction (Jo Nesbo). Just finished Peyton Place - now I understand what all the fuss was about in the 50s.
- Movies & TV
- Mad Men, Modern Family, Game Of Thrones, X Factor, Dancing With Stars, Beauty & the Geek (gotta have something to laugh at) Walking Dead, Friday Night Football. Movies - all types incl foreign. I enjoy movies
- Touch Footy (State & National level). Enjoy bedroom sports that aren't confined to the bedroom (that's a joke - ok). Enjoy watching NFL MLBaseball & NRL (but not as much as I used to....it has become a very spiteful game)
- Other Interests
- Biographies, Philosophy, Christian Apologetics, Movies, Business Finance, Trivia Nights. Would like to travel more - Europe, maybe South America. Happy even just to go back to US again.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Singleguy101 is online now.
- Get to know Singleguy101 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Jul '15