60, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
- 12 Dec '17
HeadlineLooking for that special someone....
I have a positive outlook on life and believe in love, romance & affection. I enjoy spending time outdoors & love meeting people. Travelling is one of my passions - I have travelled a lot but there are so many places to see.
I value the simple things in life - always ready to take on new challenges. I enjoy relaxing on the weekend & mixing with friends and family & sometimes getting away from it all and spending a weekend out of town.
I am content with my own company but life is much more fun & exciting when you have that special someone to share it with - love lots of hugs & affection. I believe things happen for a reason and we all have a story to tell.
I love the warm weather & just being outdoors.
I am secure in who I am - life is an adventure and we should live it to the full.
I am mostly fun loving & social but sometimes serious - looking for that spark that makes life exciting. Communication is very important and so is friendship.
At a glance
|Age||60 years old||55 - 65 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School||Some college, High School|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
|Religion||Catholic||Other Christian, Catholic, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is intelligent and passionate about life, can be himself is easy to talk to and enjoys good conversation. Into fitness & health, romantic with a sense of humour.
- Like most music - depends on the mood. Enjoy blues, jazz and rock, Eric Clapton, Eagles, Chicago some Rod Stewart, Il Divo, Andrea Bochelli,
- Not really an avid reader but enjoy crime, myteries, travel, lifestyle magazines. Self help books are always on the list. On holidays there's nothing like a good romance novel!
- Movies & TV
- Any true life stories, myteries or thrillers but no creepy horror movies or too much violence. Happy to cuddle up at home and watch a DVD.
- Not really a sports fan but can watch most sports on TV for a while.
- Other Interests
- Enjoy live bands & a good red at sunset somewhere near the water. I work out a few times a week but don't see myself as a gym junkie. I hope to do a lot more travelling. I enjoy the beach, the bush,picnics, bbq's, driving somewhere I've never been before.