54, Female, Divorced, Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 08 Feb '18
HeadlineStill searching for my knight.... shining armour optional (consideration also given to slightly battered and rusted)
I'm an honest, intelligent, easygoing and open person with a great sense of humour (albeit a bit twisted at times!) Not on here looking for one night stands.. nor a marriage proposal after a first meeting (2nd maybe lol) Just hoping to meet that one person to spend time with, share some laughs and just take things as they come.
At a glance
|Age||54 years old||42 - 52 years old|
|Location||Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
An honest, sincere, decent guy looking for the same thing I am... with a great sense of humour of course!! But only those with a photo please.
- Varied, will listen to pretty much anything from 80's through to current, Oasis is a favourite along with Matchbox 20, Smashmouth, Pink, "Top 40", a bit of r&b, reggae... will even admit to being a bit partial to a certain few country artists! Radio tends to switch between SAFM, MMM & NOVA
- Unfortunately not enough... newspaper every day... and some true crime.
- Movies & TV
- Anything and everything from The Princess Bride, Shrek, to Monty Python, Lock Stock, Reservoir Dogs, Lord of the Rings, Wolf Creek, The Hangover and too many various others to mention.
- Very socially play squash, golf, rollerblading, 8 ball ... will give most things a go. Try to keep relatively fit 'n healthy. Enjoy watching most sports, with the exception of test cricket. Like to watch any AFL (not just the West Coast games!).
- Other Interests
- Relaxing with family and friends. Try to counteract the chocolate intake by walking my dog!