54, Female, Divorced, Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 08 Feb '18
HeadlineStill searching for my knight.... shining armour optional (consideration also given to slightly battered and rusted)
I'm an honest, intelligent, easygoing and open person with a great sense of humour (albeit a bit twisted at times!) Not on here looking for one night stands.. nor a marriage proposal after a first meeting (2nd maybe lol) Just hoping to meet that one person to spend time with, share some laughs and just take things as they come.
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA
- 5'4/162 cm
- Other background
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 1 child from 28 years old
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - High School
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 42 - 52 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced
- at least 5'6/167 cm
What I'm looking for
An honest, sincere, decent guy looking for the same thing I am... with a great sense of humour of course!! But only those with a photo please.
- Varied, will listen to pretty much anything from 80's through to current, Oasis is a favourite along with Matchbox 20, Smashmouth, Pink, "Top 40", a bit of r&b, reggae... will even admit to being a bit partial to a certain few country artists! Radio tends to switch between SAFM, MMM & NOVA
- Unfortunately not enough... newspaper every day... and some true crime.
- Movies & TV
- Anything and everything from The Princess Bride, Shrek, to Monty Python, Lock Stock, Reservoir Dogs, Lord of the Rings, Wolf Creek, The Hangover and too many various others to mention.
- Very socially play squash, golf, rollerblading, 8 ball ... will give most things a go. Try to keep relatively fit 'n healthy. Enjoy watching most sports, with the exception of test cricket. Like to watch any AFL (not just the West Coast games!).
- Other Interests
- Relaxing with family and friends. Try to counteract the chocolate intake by walking my dog!