- Last online:
- 24 Jan '17
Headline“Creative thinker-smart, witty, inquisitive and worldly-wise seeks like minded soul-mate... 'Life is a work of art in the making...!"”
Have a curiosity for other cultures and other times? Share my love of travel-perhaps to stay in the islands of Greece or to stroll amongst the souks of Morocco, or visit the castles of the Loire! Gaze into the Paris and London where I worked and lived; or re-visit with me the Pacific, Asia, Africa, Russia, Europe and Scandinavia where I have backpacked and traveled overland as a younger man! Share my passions for world, classical and jazz music and all the arts, the theater and perhaps even contemporary dance?
Interested in creating together-a full and rewarding life; continuing to learn and experience-balancing the hard times with a good sense of "off beat" humour and enjoying the finer things of life on special occasions!
A business builder by nature but contemplative by direction-I value quiet times of meditation and spiritual peace. Learning from Eastern ways and experiencing universal truths, has helped me appreciate a rich cultural palette that enriches my life.
I value entertaining, and have a wide circle of interesting, worldly friends of all ages and from various cultural backgrounds. They know me as perceptive, intelligent, energetic, socially concerned, caring, creative, generous, affectionate, passionate, curious, intuitive and welcoming.
I always find time to cycle but my passions are art house cinema; photography; sculpting, cooking, and reading is always challenging. My 25 year old son is an intelligent, warm and welcome friend, and he is always an important part of my quality of life. My black Havana cat has a special place with me in my home and heart.
Partnership, means for me a mutually rewarding and stimulating connection-with an emotionally available, culturally aware, intelligent, creative, affectionate, passionate, challenging, soul-mate.
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||46 - 58 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 50km|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'4/162 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Middle Eastern, Mixed Race, Asian, Indian, White / Caucasian, Black / African, Hispanic / Latino|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »||Capricorn, Taurus, Scorpio, Aries, Aquarius, Sagittarius, Virgo, Pisces|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Undecided|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma, Some college|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Business Owner||Professional, Technical, Executive, Business Owner, Management|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I am drawn to World music, love the soulful sounds of North Africa; Blues-female blues singers are so richly poignant! Trad Jazz, the sax is so cruelly romantic. Although classical music is my passion, from Bach to Boccerini-medieval to modern ( I adore the piano, cello guitar, clarinet, veena
- Ian Mc Ewan, Hanif Kureishi, Vikram Seth, Roddy Doyle, Ekhart Tolle, Deepak Chopra, Seth Godin and more. Love biogs and the lives of the worlds great artists and leaders. Anthropology and societal commentaries, political science, spiritual classics guide and enrich my mind;cookbooks my endeavors!.
- Movies & TV
- Regular movie festival goer-seen more movies than have had cut lunches! - Art House-Casablanca, Riffifi, Fried green tomatoes, The taste of chocolate,Himalaya, Dead poets society, Raise the red lantern,Three colors blue, The red violin, Downfall, Capote.What the bleep do we know? TV catch-up only!
- I enjoy being healthy, have an active lifestyle, walking each morning is a must and occasionally cycling . Country week ends away, exotic retreats and overseas adventure holidays, recharge my soul, crewing on my friend's sail boat reminds me of the natural beauty around me and the power of the sea!
- Other Interests
- Write a bit of prose and always the poet! Love to sketch, sculpt in bronze and steel, am passionate about photography and have had several exhibitions-have just discovered digital imaging! Collect antiquities, restore vintage valve radios-when I have the time! Great cook-when it's appreciated!