- Last online:
Headline“Smile on your dial?”
Ok lets start with some things I cannot live without:
Laughter, the ocean, great food, music, exercise and my friends/family. If I can squeeze each of these things into my life on a daily basis I am a happy camper.
I try not to take life or myself too seriously and consider myself an easy going girl. I am compassionate, energetic, creative, kind, outgoing and honest.
I love the beach, good coffee (not the instant kind) and going out to brekky is one of my favourite pastimes. I am right into the gym and keeping fit, I also cycle and swim laps when I can. Healthy body, healthy mind and all that.
I am lucky enough to be surrounded by a fantastic network of friends and family but am always open to expanding the circle!
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||35 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Very Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
So, what kind of person would compliment me? If you are an outgoing, kind and loyal person with a good sense of humor then it might be you! Emotional and social intelligence? Even better! You will be a great addition to my already awesome life.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I always have tunes on the go. Taste is varied and ecclectic but does not extend to death metal.
- I belong to a book club but really we should call it Thai takeaway and gossip club. The book rarely gets a mention. The Sunday papers are a must. Anything that makes me laugh, like David Sedaris, Clive James, Julian Barnes and Steve Toltz.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy something with a quirk factor. Have been binge watching House of Cards, Game of Thrones, Broad City, Silicon Valley, Transparent and Breaking Bad (I was a late jumping on that bandwagon).
- Have been known to get excited over a rugby union match. Nothing beats a dip in the ocean. I am doing weekly ocean swims at the moment but this will taper off as the water temperature drops, I am a fair weather swimmer I am afraid. Spin classes at the gym and real life cycling on the ocean front.
- Other Interests
- Anything to do with the beach. Just completed a photography course. Travelling for pleasure after many years of travelling for business. Catching up with friends for drinks or dinner (or both!). Live comedy is something I love and don't do nearly enough of.