48, Female, Single, Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
- Last online:
- 21 Apr '18
HeadlineSmile on your dial?
Ok lets start with some things I cannot live without:
Laughter, the ocean, great food, music, exercise and my friends/family. If I can squeeze each of these things into my life on a daily basis I am a happy camper.
I try not to take life or myself too seriously and consider myself an easy going girl. I am compassionate, energetic, creative, kind, outgoing and honest.
I love the beach, good coffee (not the instant kind) and going out to brekky is one of my favourite pastimes. I am right into the gym and keeping fit, I also cycle and swim laps when I can. Healthy body, healthy mind and all that.
I am lucky enough to be surrounded by a fantastic network of friends and family but am always open to expanding the circle!
At a glance
- 48 years old
- Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Very Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Red
- Body Type - Slim
- Have children at home - 1 child from 7 years old
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Retail / Consumer / Personal Services
- Senior Management
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 35 - 50 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Personality - Very Social, Social, Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, Slim
- Possibly want children
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
So, what kind of person would compliment me? If you are an outgoing, kind and loyal person with a good sense of humor then it might be you! Emotional and social intelligence? Even better! You will be a great addition to my already awesome life.
- I always have tunes on the go. Taste is varied but does not extend to death metal.
- I belong to a book club but really we should call it Thai takeaway and gossip club. The book rarely gets a mention. Anything that makes me laugh, like David Sedaris, Clive James, Julian Barnes and Steve Toltz.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy something with a quirk factor.
- Have been known to get excited over a rugby union match. Nothing beats a dip in the ocean. I am doing weekly ocean swims at the moment but this will taper off as the water temperature drops, I am a fair weather swimmer I am afraid. Spin classes at the gym and real life cycling on the ocean front.
- Other Interests
- Anything to do with the beach. Just completed a photography course. Travelling for pleasure after many years of travelling for business. Catching up with friends for drinks or dinner (or both!). Live comedy is something I love and don't do nearly enough of.