- Last online:
- 18 Mar '17
Headline“Could we start our own adventure? ”
SO I took a chance and packed my caravan and car and moved to Bourke for work purposes and will now reside here for the rest of 2016...so the next chapter begins.....
Open minded and have some boundaries. I am comfortable with who i am & not afraid to talk.
The only baggage I come with is a suitcase, a dog and now a pop up caravan. Love to sit around a camp site and yarn the night away
I bought myself a 4wd and a caravan and have learnt to appreciate this amazing country we live in by camping and traveling in the National Parks, and visiting outback towns and pubs. Wherever I go I capture the experience on film and camera. I have an active lifestyle and cant sit still for long.
I am independent with a bubbly personality, and I'm social, savvy and financially secure. I have a genuine direction in life. I am happy in jeans and a shirt but I do love the opportunity to dress up and go out...
I enjoy getting out n about, trying new adventures and seeing new places. I am a daredevil and will give most things a go! I crave new cultures, languages and people. always travelling somewhere...42 countries and counting
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||39 - 49 years old|
|Location||Dubbo & Orana, NSW||Within 500km|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
What I'm looking for
I would like someone who is ... honest, confident, witty, spontaneous, is willing to travel, has a real down to earth attitude who can also relax in mixed company. Communication is a must!...
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I often have music surrounding me, although I listen to all forms, except heavy metal. MY ipod has a variety of music on it... I've seen a few bands this year...
- ok, I'll be honest: anything relating to travel is preferable as I am always interested in learning about other places and people. Sunday papers, and autobiographies and other leisurely mags are read. I'm currently reading Kokoda... ( because I want to trek it oneday)
- Movies & TV
- I love Morgan Freeman (Shawshank Redemption) and anything in between him and Julia Roberts (Pretty Woman is my all time fav!) anything goes...I'm up to date with blockbusters...
- Sport...mmm yes... well, I like to watch and crowd surf. I enjoy watching all sports especially cricket n footy (NRL- go the Tigers). Have tried some extreme sports and i'll give anything a go... prefer to watch unless it involves dancing...
- Other Interests
- Travelling (42countries and counting) woodworking.. window/shopping and my vegetable patch, photography, theatre, hanging with friends, bike riding and camping. bought a caravan and now love free camping