- Last online:
Headline“Could we start our own adventure? ”
Open minded and have some boundaries. I am comfortable with who i am & not afraid to talk.
The only baggage I come with is a suitcase, mortgage and a dog! Love going out for dinner & drinks and the movies.
I bought myself a 4wd and a caravan and have learnt to appreciate this amazing country we live in by camping and traveling in the National Parks, and visiting outback towns and pubs. Wherever I go I capture the experience on film and camera. I have an active lifestyle and cant sit still for long.
I am independent with a bubbly personality, and I'm social, savvy and financially secure. I have a genuine direction in life. I am happy in jeans and a shirt but I do love the opportunity to dress up and go out...
I enjoy getting out n about, trying new adventures and seeing new places. I am a daredevil and will give most things a go! I crave new cultures, languages and people. always travelling somewhere...42 countries and counting
At a glance
|Age||41 years old||39 - 49 yrs old|
|Location||MacArthur / Camden, NSW||Within 250km of her|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
What I'm looking for
I would like someone who is ... honest, confident, witty, spontaneous, is willing to travel, has a real down to earth attitude who can also relax in mixed company. Communication is a must!...
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I often have music surrounding me, although I listen to all forms, except heavy metal. MY ipod has a variety of music on it... I've seen a few bands this year...
- ok, I'll be honest: anything relating to travel is preferable as I am always interested in learning about other places and people. Sunday papers, and autobiographies and other leisurely mags are read. I'm currently reading Kokoda... ( because I want to trek it oneday)
- Movies & TV
- I love Morgan Freeman (Shawshank Redemption) and anything in between him and Julia Roberts (Pretty Woman is my all time fav!) anything goes...I'm up to date with blockbusters...
- Sport...mmm yes... well, I like to watch and crowd surf. I enjoy watching all sports especially cricket n footy (NRL- go the Tigers). Have tried some extreme sports and i'll give anything a go... prefer to watch unless it involves dancing...
- Other Interests
- Travelling (42countries and counting) woodworking.. window/shopping and my vegetable patch, photography, theatre, hanging with friends, bike riding and camping. bought a caravan and now love free camping