thinking123 (was thinking09)
59, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 02 May '18
HeadlineHappy, fun loving, independent, loyal and warm!
I love to laugh & enjoy easy going company. Like weekends away, going out to movies, dinner, though just as happy to stay in & curl up in front of the fire. I have a wide range of interests and I love to be active. Travelling has been one of my long term passions and it would be great if you shared that with me. I value honesty and integrity, whilst a great sense of humour is a must! I have a wonderful circle of friends and lifestyle I'd like to share with a special man. If you are a romantic and this strikes a chord, send me a kiss!!
At a glance
- 59 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'2/157 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Hospitality / Tourism / Travel
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 50 - 60 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced
- 5'10/177 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Eye colour - Grey, Other, Hazel, Blue, Brown, Green
- Hair colour - Grey, Bald, Blonde, Other, Black, Dark Brown, White, Auburn, Red, Light Brown
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone who is romantic, assured, honest and open ...warm & funny. Someone who brings a smile to my face each time I see him! A long term relationship with someone I love, who's also my best friend, would be the ideal.
- Rock,pop,some jazz, classical,no heavy metal. Ipod includes a wide range... U2, Fleetwood Mac, Paul Kelly, Sarah McLachlan,Norah Jones, Katie Melua, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Coldplay, Supertramp.
- Biographies, some online international newspapers & magazines...& something light for entertainment on long flights
- Movies & TV
- Mostly too busy for TV, but love good movies especially Dendy, Palace, Verona & Sydney film festivals!!
- I've always been active. I love horse riding - started competing at 5, skiing and almost anything to do with water ...gym.. Also love the excitement of watching world class events & matches.
- Other Interests
- I love to travel & explore local cultures; have been to many interesting countries, but still have a long list to explore and revisit. Also love weekends in the country, relaxing beach holidays, galleries, theatre and live music.