thinking123 (was thinking09)
- Last online:
- 23 May '17
Headline“Happy, fun loving, independent, loyal and warm!”
I love to laugh & enjoy easy going company. Like weekends away, going out to movies, dinner, though just as happy to stay in & curl up in front of the fire. I have a wide range of interests and I love to be active. Travelling has been one of my long term passions and it would be great if you shared that with me. I value honesty and integrity, whilst a great sense of humour is a must! I have a wonderful circle of friends and lifestyle I'd like to share with a special man. If you are a romantic and this strikes a chord, send me a kiss!!
At a glance
|Age||58 years old||50 - 60 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Eye colour||Brown||Other, Hazel, Grey, Blue, Green, Brown|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Bald, Light Brown, Blonde, Black, Dark Brown, Other, Auburn, Grey, White, Red|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is romantic, assured, honest and open ...warm & funny. Someone who brings a smile to my face each time I see him! A long term relationship with someone I love, who's also my best friend, would be the ideal.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Rock,pop,some jazz, classical,no heavy metal. Ipod includes a wide range... U2, Fleetwood Mac, Paul Kelly, Sarah McLachlan,Norah Jones, Katie Melua, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Coldplay, Supertramp.
- Biographies, some online international newspapers & magazines...& something light for entertainment on long flights
- Movies & TV
- Mostly too busy for TV, but love good movies especially Dendy, Palace, Verona & Sydney film festivals!!
- I've always been active. I love horse riding - started competing at 5, skiing and almost anything to do with water ...gym.. Also love the excitement of watching world class events & matches.
- Other Interests
- I love to travel & explore local cultures; have been to many interesting countries, but still have a long list to explore and revisit. Also love weekends in the country, relaxing beach holidays, galleries, theatre and live music.