- Last online:
- 28 May '17
Headline“Searching for that elusive perfect match...apply within. OK, that sounded lame...”
I am an average kind of guy I guess. I like music, movies, reading, hanging out with friends, traveling, sport and all the other stuff you've likely read on everyone else's profile!
I am a huge motorsport fan and watch it whenever I can, I spend way too much time reading, I love camping for all the wrong reasons it seems (like almost burning down our tent with my attempt at a bonfire, forgetting to bring any cooking utensils and having to cook sausages with sticks, etc. Looking back on those sorts of shambles is always fun).
I tend to appreciate the details in things, I tend to aim for quality over quantity with most things I do, such as my work. Do it right the first time and then you can sit around more! I can sleep in longer than anyone on the planet if you let me, I'm not a mornings person.
I love immersing myself in other cultures. I'd like to travel overseas again as soon as possible and it would be great to find someone to take with me! I've been to a fair few places now and can't wait to see even more of the world.
Currently living by myself, which is fun except for having to do all my own ironing. I hate that part.
At a glance
|Age||32 years old||20 - 36 years old|
|Location||Dubbo & Orana, NSW||Within 250km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Honesty is the most important thing, telling lies never ends well. A good sense of humour and we'll get along swimmingly. Having your life in order is always a plus. I kind of like it when women are shy at first too, I have no idea why. As long as we connect and get along well, then it's all good!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Rock, Alternative, Metal is OK but not thrash/death metal. I will give almost anything a chance though.
- Mainly sport stuff, non fiction books, the newspaper, the occasional novel if a friend recommends it...that's about it.
- Movies & TV
- Anything with an intelligent plot, or flashy special effects, they go alright too. Loved Memento, Angels & Demons, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I could go on...
- Like I said, I love motorsport! Tennis is alright to watch too but not really to play, because I can never hit the ball straight...