Honest, warm, sincere, intelligent, positive, down to earth... that's me and hopefully you too....
Mmmm..... not really one to blow my own horn but here goes.....
I am an honest, caring, fun loving girl looking for a down to earth, decent guy who is happy to start off as friends and see where things go. I do not tolerate drugs so users and abusers, please move on. I'm independant and enjoy some time in my own space. Having said that, the one thing missing from my life is the closeness shared with that special someone. Maybe that's you?
I think that a healthy relationship has some time spent apart doing your own thing as well as quality time spent together. The right chemistry and a great friendship is all that's needed to develop a fabulous relationship. Trust is vital, as is sincerity and honesty. Really enjoy hugs, kisses and holding hands, open displays of affection are important to me and hopefully to you too.
I'm a believer in kharma and I firmly believe in "what goes around, comes around" so try to treat others as I expect to be treated myself. I have a good sense of humour and can hold an intelligent conversation.
Love going to the movies and dining out, pottering around in my garden or catching up with friends, live sports and theatre. Not into clubs but do enjoy a dance at the pub occassionally. Have travelled some and would love to do more in the future, really enjoy the experience of different cultures and cuisines. Equally comfortable dressed up or in my jeans and t-shirt - doesn't really matter as long as you're with the right person.
Send me a kiss or drop me a line...................... i will respond, not here to play games, lifes too short..............
At a glance
|Summary||Gem65's details||Gem65's ideal partner|
|Age||49 years old||45 - 55 yrs old|
Mandurah & Surrounds, WA
|Within 75km of her|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
Chemistry and compatibility are a must but we won't know that till we meet.... Preferably tall with a good sense of humour, sincere and honest, outgoing and be open and communicative...........Must be a non smoker or willing to quit.
- Male, for a relationship
- Enjoy a wide range of music from 60's, 70's and 80's. Fleetwood Mac, Neil Diamond thru to U2, Nickelback. Not into rap or heavy metal but if it has a good tune I'll probably listen to it
- into biographies, drama, thrillers, adventure, mysteries and the newspaper
- Movies & TV
- enjoy most movies but not big on Sci-Fi, favourite recent movies being Walk the Line, The Worlds Fastest Indian. Also enjoyed Shawshank Redemption and the Lord of the Rings trilogy. And who can forget Harry.........
- Not very sporty I'm afraid but enjoy watching the footy or the rugby. Enjoy walking, its good exercise and great stress relief.
- Other Interests
- weekends down south, browsing through the markets, lazy sunday mornings, pottering in my garden, spending time with friends and family.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Gem65 is online now.
- Get to know Gem65 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Apr '15