- Last online:
- 06 Feb '16
Headline“Lead a busy life, looking for the company of an fit, honest & intelligent man.”
Very confident, petite, intelligent woman, with affectionate and infectious personality, I love to laugh & am content with life. My main profile photo was taken 30 April 2013 celebrating my 60th birthday out with my son and my daughter-in-law. I work in the CBD and live in the Shire.
Settling into life in the Woolooware area after years in Gymea, my Sea Change lol - low maintenance compared to what I had which I enjoy, though I am still hoping to find that great new relationship - maybe you are reading this profile right now!
Love good coffee, particularly partial to NZ Sav Blancs and soft reds Merlots/Shiraz. Love to cook for & with that special person.
So if you fit the profile you will be intelligent, a good conversationalist, not quiet but not loud, an honest, trustworthy man.
Heavy drinkers, control freaks and manipulators are a turn off. Treat me with respect and you will receive the same back.
I believe compromise is of the utmost importance, it should not be all about what you want to do all the time but we both have input. Have things in common is a fine starting point, something to explore and further all areas.
There is lots more to me than a profile of 1800 characters, and to find out what you'll have to make an effort and make contact.
At a glance
|Age||63 years old||56 - 64 yrs old|
|Location||Sutherland, NSW||Within 10km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||Other||White / Caucasian|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||High School, Degree, Some college, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Industry||Financial Services||Healthcare / Medical, Government, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Construction, Consulting, Education / Science, Financial Services, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Sales / Marketing, IT / Telecoms, Property / Real Estate, Defence / Emergency Services, Trades / Services, Legal, Accounting, Administration, Advertising / PR / Media, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Job role||Professional||Executive, Tradesperson, Management, Professional, Senior Management, Technical, Business Owner|
|Religion||Catholic||Catholic, Other Christian, Anglican, Agnostic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Intelligent, fit, sexy, charming, honest, manners, have clean fingernails! Think I'm great, appreciate me, push all the right buttons. I do not like those that take delight in putting others down to make themselves feel superior. And PLEASE no crazy EX girlfriends to harass me!
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Whatever suits the mood.... like anything from Sam Smith & Ed Sheeran to U2, Santana, Van Morrison, Leonard Cohen, Renee Geyer, Stevie Wonder, Il Divo, Sade - not a lot of space to list them all.
- Occassional novels, mainly mystery or suspense. Works by Phillipa Gregory, George RR Martin (yes love Game of Thrones) Christian Jacq, Dan Brown with James Patterson being a favourite if I get a quiet moment. Love history, particularly ancient. Read the daily papers or Sunday's when I get a chance.
- Movies & TV
- Action, mystery, suspense, sci-fi or a good thriller, I'm a general going all-rounder. Also love music DVD's. Seriously though, romantic movies are not my 1st choice - dramas and the like. TV: true Crime, Game of Thrones, Black Books, satire. Historical adaptations such as The White Queen & Tudors.
- I like to keep healthy, eat right and have energy for the important things in life. Watching sport on TV or favourites live would be rugby union, soccer or the Swans with my friends. I like the footy but don't want it to control my social or love life, if given a choice prefer cuddles with you.
- Other Interests
- To find a man I can't wait to see or hear his voice on the phone can make my heart miss a beat.