Lead a busy life, looking for the company of an fit, honest & intelligent man.
Very confident, petite, intelligent woman, with affectionate and infectious personality, I love to laugh & am content with life. My main profile photo was taken 30 April 2013 celebrating my 60th birthday out with my son and my future daughter-in-law. I work & live in the Shire.
2013 is zooming past and those new years resolutions and wishes are yet to come to fruition I am still hoping to find that great new relationship - maybe you are reading this profile right now!
Love good coffee, particularly partial to NZ Sav Blancs and soft reds Merlots/Shiraz. Love to cook for & with that special person.
So if you fit the profile you will be intelligent, a good conversationalist, not quiet but not loud, an honest, trustworthy man.
Heavy drinkers, control freaks and manipulators are a turn off. Treat me with respect and you will receive the same back.
I believe compromise is of the utmost importance, it should not be all about what you want to do all the time but we both have input. Have things in common is a fine starting point, something to explore and further all areas.
There is lots more to me than a profile of 1800 characters, and to find out what you'll have to make an effort and make contact.
At a glance
|Summary||ThingsInCommon's details||ThingsInCommon's ideal partner|
|Age||62 years old||56 - 64 yrs old|
|Location||Sutherland, NSW||Within 10km of her|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other||South European, North European, Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Catholic||Other Christian, Anglican, Catholic, Agnostic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, No, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Diploma||High School, Degree, Diploma, Some college, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Financial Services||Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, IT / Telecoms, Property / Real Estate, Education / Science, Healthcare / Medical, Legal, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Sales / Marketing, Financial Services, Consulting, Accounting, Defence / Emergency Services, Administration, Trades / Services, Advertising / PR / Media, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Construction, Government|
|Job role||Professional||Tradesperson, Professional, Executive, Management, Technical, Business Owner, Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Intelligent, fit, sexy, charming, honest, manners, have clean fingernails! Think I'm great, appreciate me, push all the right buttons. I do not like those that take delight in putting others down to make themselves feel superior. And PLEASE no crazy EX girlfriends to harass me!
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Just love the crooners, am sure it has something to do with growing up with the folks playing the tunes. Many and varied, whatever suits the mood.... like anything from U2, Santana, Van Morrison, Leonard Cohen, Renee Geyer, Stevie Wonder, Il Divo, Sade - not a lot of space to list them all.
- Occassional novels, mainly mystery or suspense. Works by Christian Jacq, Dan Brown with James Patterson being a favourite if I get a quiet moment. Love history, particularly ancient. Read the daily papers or Sunday's when I get a chance.
- Movies & TV
- Like action, mystery, suspense, sci-fi or a good thriller, I'm a general easy going all-rounder. Also love my music DVD's. Seriously though, romantic movies are not my usual choice - I prefer dramas and the like. TV: true Crime, Black Books, satire. Historical adaptations, even if truth stretched.
- I like to keep healthy, eat right and have energy for the important things in life. Watching sport on TV or favourites live would be rugby union, soccer or the Swans with my friends. I like the footy but don't want it to control my social or love life, if given a choice prefer cuddles with you.
- Other Interests
- To find a man I can't wait to see or hear his voice on the phone can make my heart miss a beat.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if ThingsInCommon is online now.
- Get to know ThingsInCommon safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 26 Jun '15