- Last online:
Headline“Why are we here..? What is it that you crave for in life?”
Without sounding cheesy, maybe it is to meet someone real and who you connect with?
My close friends and family tell me I am funny and humorous (usually always at my own expense)... I like to laugh and to see others happy and smiling. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of times in life to be serious, we just sometimes get lost in them...
I like to think I am loyal, grounded and do a not too shabby job of expressing myself and being emotionally aware and available. We are all individuals in our own special way, I want to bring out the best in my life partner, to meet the challenges together and bask in its joys and celebrations.
I am affectionate, cheeky and enjoy banter and wit. I would consider myself outgoing and able to mix easily however I can have my shy moments. I love socialising with people I care about and I always have time for my family and close friends.
I try to maintain a healthy lifestyle and consider myself to be fit and active and really enjoy exercising, I especially like getting out to Centennial Park or to the beach for a swim, jog or coastal walk.
If any of what I have written resonates with you please spoil me with a kiss or drop me a line or two.
Thanks for dropping by and all the best in your search....
At a glance
|Age||45 years old||35 - 43 yrs old|
Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
|Within 100km of his|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Average||Social, Average, Private|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college, Degree, High School|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Religion||Catholic||Other Christian, Anglican, Buddhist, Agnostic, Other, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||Swinging voter, Left wing, Right wing, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Often||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a partner who is positive, caring, healthy and radiant, loves to laugh and is upbeat, affectionate, confident and dead sexy! My ideal partner would also be fun to be around, enjoy time with family and friends, be confident with themselves and loves to smile.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Huge fan of tragic 80s & 90's music - Cars, FatBoySlim, Faithless,Oils,Groove Armada, MOS, Chill Sessions, U2, COLDPLAY, H&C, INXS, AC/DC, Gorillaz, David Guetta, Empire of the Sun, Daft Punk, Martin Solveig, Flume.
- I prefer non-fiction, biographies and autobiographies, LOVE history, modern and ancient, Australian and world, Weekend papers with a coffee lazing in the sun is always a favorite, very relaxing...I do fall a little short in this area, any recommendations/introduction to the classics etc?
- Movies & TV
- Shawshank, Good Will, Blues Brothers, Amelie, good ANIMATION, Coen Bros, Monty Python, Love British comedy, love clever funny and/or foreign flicks. ABC & SBS & History channel, doco's and current affairs. Enjoy - The IT Crowd, Black Books, Blackadder, QI, Shaun Micallef, Would I Lie to You.
- Like most sports, avid rugby and NRL. I love the beach,the Coogee to Bondi walkd/run, Bay Run & C.Park. Love sport but it doesn't rule my life, love the outdoors and looking to start YOGA soon & dust off the bike.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy being outdoors, love the beach & walks on the beach (no really!). Love art/museums/Vivid/festivals. Want/must travel more, Thailand/S.America or CUBA, would go back to Africa/Egypt tmrw!!. Love a movie/drink/dinner out and to cook.. Seafood anyone? Live gigs, concerts.