- Last online:
Headline“"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."”
ok...so here goes -
I've travelled a fair bit, born in Montreal but lived here on and off my entire life (have lived on 5 continents) and am multilingual.
At the age that I've had enough experience in life and love that I know what I want and what I don't so It's a will not waste time coasting if it's "not right".
It's important to me to be mentally and physically active and also focus on spiritual growth in varied ways(still no human sacrifices though)
I'm generous and caring despite every sentence starting with either "I'm" or "I"! Also not self absorbed or self obsessed and think it's important to have a social conscious also and care for those around you (definitely including animals....and if you're inclined to give the odd tree a hug well, that's ok too).
I'd like to meet someone to grow with rather than grow old with and believes that you can still get a little sick in the stomach about someone even after 20 years - in a good way not in a "I just wish he'd choke on his zucchini" kind of way.
All that self selling done let's put aside the concern at sounding conceited at this point and in short I'm a driven and ambitious person with a hi IQ and EQ. I'm kind, caring and funny (in a "ha ha" way not a "strange" way...most would agree!) and have loads to offer a prospective future partner, sounds imodest but I guess you have to be brave enough or crazy enough to just be truthful and also add that I still don't believe it makes me better than anyone else, just makes me.
Thanks for reading..
At a glance
|Age||45 years old||34 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||NSW|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Very Social||Very Social, Average, Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet||Vegan, No special diet, Vegetarian, Other special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone passionate, open-minded, curious and graceful...is able to communicate freely and openly, knows how to be loved in a positive way, is over the BS and wants to move on to a stage in their lives where theyre ready to share it, bring out the best in someone and have the same done for them.
- Female, for a relationship
- Jazz, Blues, Soul, Rock, Reggae, Ska, hip hop, house, progressive house, garage, grunge, Trance, techno, Tribal, Dance,Opera, classical/Queen/Floyd/Fray/Live/Chizel/Eagles/Who/Doors/Cure/Straits/Oils/U2/MnM/DrDre/Santana/prodigy/chilli peppers/ LedZep/Alirio Diaz..
- Same as Music...um..most things that make me turn the first page(??)...Fiction, non fiction, texts (psychology, eastern therapies etc), big on mags like Time and News Week...National Geo.....Picture and People - Kidding
- Movies & TV
- Very Bad Things, Requiem for a Dream, Closer, American Beauty, World According to Garp, Donni Darko, She's so Lovely, Crouching Tiger, Arthouse, Foreign ...Wings of Desire, Run Lola Run, Volver, Talk to her, Broken Embraces, City of God...breaking bad, the office, United states of tara etc
- horse riding, work out with a trainer a few times a week..up for anything generally tho, riding(bikes too) kayaking and generally keeping active, also play golf and really want to take up Hang Gliding...as far as spectating, I'm of League, Union most things with a ball but not obsessive. Air racing
- Other Interests
- ART (in all forms)have lived on 5 continents so exploring, adventure & languages, culture & general madness, food(?), wine (good wine), selling ice to eskimos..(no offence if you belong to any of the Inuit tribes!)I've had a small achievement with my writing & getting more serious with it of late.