- Last online:
- 10 Feb '16
Headline“Bonum diem. I'm only looking for one, it can't be that hard. Terra Australis est bonus patria.”
To be perfectly honest, I believe that most of these profiles are fake and that it is just a scheme to boost sales by contacting you and asking you to spend money.
However, just in case I am wrong...
Hummm....Writing a profile on oneself is even more difficult than looking for a job. Perhaps in one sense it should be. Afterall, looking for a partner is serious business, not to mention it should be a lifelong commitment.
I have a job, am well versed and a seasoned traveller. However, something is missing......... My life isn't complicated enough. I am looking for the next challenge in life. Mens' worse nightmare - Commitment!?!
I do know what type of girl I am looking for, however finding that girl is the difficult part. Therefore, I have seeked the help of the internet.
I work as a public servant. However, my duties often limit the amount of people that I can meet during the day. I am also a bit shy at first but will be quite talkative once I get to know a person and I prefer the company of a small group of friends rarer than a big group because it is hard converse with many people.
I believes in traditional values - honesty, honour, loyality, trustworthiness, commitment, marriage. Not that it really weigh much in modern society.
I also enjoy movies and history. Horror themes are my favourite especially if it makes me jump out of my seat or when some crappy horror movie where the stupid characters survives for being stupid. In terms of history, I like medieval European history.
Looking for a girl that has similar interests....maybe not too boring, unusually humoured and has half a brain, but knows her limits as well. Intelligence is a plus, need to hold a conversation the very least, be funny at times with some goals in life...et cetera...etc.
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||18 - 40 yrs old|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Asian||North European, Hispanic / Latino, East European, Mixed Race, South European, Other, Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Religion||Anglican||Agnostic, Other Christian, Born Again Christian, Anglican|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Hummm......we'll see..... I do have a thing for blue/green eyes. Sparkley....
- Female, for a relationship or friendship
- Japanese pop, French rap, Russian Pop, Symphonic Metal, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Tatu, Delta Goodrem, Evanescence, Sum 41, Avril Lavegne, 80's, Classical Music, Guns n' Roses, AC/DC, Maroon 5, Good Charlotte, Blink 182, Greenday, Culture Club, Belinda Carlisle....too many
- With reading, it is a love hate relationship. I'm too lazy to read, but am naturally curious about the world and therefore need to read in order to learn. Aside from that I enjoy War History and Business books, Riddles: Stormlimits and hot. Hummmm....Just stuff.
- Movies & TV
- Favorite Movies: The Ring, LOTR, I-Robot, Rambo, Rocky, Terminator, Harry Potter, Sci Fi, Action, Adventure, Horror Themes. Favorite TV Shows: Star Trek, Stargate, The Apprentice, Simpsons, CSI, Law & Order. Favourite TV Comedy: Black Books, Friends, Monty Python Love Horror Movies...
- Archery, Cycling, Boating, Kyaking, Fishing, Tennis. I also do Fencing with Sabre as my favourite weapon. Can image a Cavalry with Sabre in hand or Captain on a boat fighting pirates in the 17th century.
- Other Interests
- Philosphy, christianity, fencing, singing, photography, ice skating, music, movies, history, travelling, a few drinks, university, talking to people, learning languages, food. Love travelling. Been to Denmark, Sweden, North America, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong. Denmark and Sweden are my favourite.