- Last online:
- 23 Sep '17
Headline“Looking to meet new and interesting people!”
I signed up to meet some new people and experience all that Sydney has to offer, having moved here from NZ a while ago. Actually quite a while now! Even so, one cannot have too many friends and sometimes they are hard to make in a city where everyone is constantly working or established in that regard already.
Would also love to make some new female friends to socialise with.
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||28 - 53 years old|
|Location||Shoalhaven, NSW||Within 50km|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who shares similar values. Intelligent. Successful, or, ambitious. Kind and generous in spirit. Someone who wants a best friend as much as a partner. Works hard and enjoys the (earned) finer things in life. Has their priorities in order. Must love dining out and to be cooked for at home!
- Honestly, pretty much top 40! With some jazz, classical, swing or even musical theatre thrown in from time to time for good measure.
- Well aside from news, would love to have (make) the time to read more. Mostly non fiction if it permits.
- Movies & TV
- Part of my current occupation, so dvd previews tend to dominate. Have some faves, although possibly not game enough to divulge them here!
- Watersports mostly, but must admit haven't been doing much lately. Perhaps summer will bring a change in that regard. (Was) an avid water/jetskiier, mountain biking (when in NZ) and even badminton! Other than that it's about keeping active in general.
- Other Interests
- Great food, great wine, entertaining. Fabulous company and of course good conversation. I don't much mind if it's dining in or out, as long as its quality and, time well spent with good people. Not enough hours in the day to comprimise otherwise.