66, Female, Divorced, Mid North Coast, NSW
- Last online:
- 20 May '18
HeadlineHappily seeking my compatible other half; a man who wants a partner to enjoy what is left of life after sixty.
I am embarking on a new phase in my life. I have been divorced a long time. I raised my children on my own from the ages of six and eight. I gradually took on the care of my mother as my children grew up. This ended up being total care for the last few years. She died in April aged 102. I am still working a small amount from my home office and gradually getting used to having a different sense of freedom. I have worked and been a carer and nurturer most of my adult life. Time for me to enjoy the rest of my life and have a bit of support from a partner.
At a glance
- 66 years old
- Mid North Coast, NSW
- 5'2/157 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 35 to 37 yo
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 60 - 71 years old
- Within 500km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- 5'5/165 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Mixed Race, Middle Eastern, Other background, White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino
- Star sign - Aquarius, Capricorn, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Pisces, Gemini, Sagittarius, Aries, Taurus, Libra, Scorpio
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Private, Very Private, Very Social
- Eye colour - Black, Other, Green, Blue, Hazel, Brown, Grey
- Hair colour - Red, Black, White, Auburn, Blonde, Light Brown, Bald, Dark Brown, Grey, Other
- Body Type - Athletic, A bit overweight, Average, Slim
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets, Have no pets
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
- Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Administration, Property / Real Estate, Other industry, Agricultural, HR/Employment / Training, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Healthcare / Medical, Accounting, Education / Science, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Legal, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, IT / Telecoms, Customer Service / Call Centres, Trades / Services, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Student, Construction, Financial Services, Sales / Marketing, Advertising / PR / Media, Government employee, Defence / Emergency Services, Retired, Consulting, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Unemployed
- Senior Management, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Professional, Tradesperson, Technical, Customer Service Role, Other job role, Business Owner, Executive, Management
- Catholic, New Age, Anglican, Agnostic, Other religion, Buddhist, Other Christian, Jewish, Atheist
- Left wing, Right wing, Swinging voter, No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Vegetarian, No special diet, Vegan
What I'm looking for
Smiley relaxed man, humorous, fun to be with, intelligent, educated, compassionate, interested in world conditions. Likes music, comedy, travel, conversation, creativity and good food. Seeking a man who wants a partner in all respects not just someone to complement his lifestyle.
- Classics, folk, contemporary, ballads, jazz and pop.
- I mostly read magazines these days. The New Scientist and National Geographic. Looking forward to reading some fiction in my retirement whenever that happens.
- Movies & TV
- Comedies,mystery suspense,drama, nature, documentary. I mostly watch the ABC and SBS and sometimes the cooking programs
- I played team sports when I was growing up as well as athletics, squash and lots of walking as a country girl and then a city worker. I am not really a spectator of sport, just like to be outdoors enjoying nature, water,sunshine, scenery etc.
- Other Interests
- Make some of my own clothes,furnishings,like to cook and to write. Interested in Economics, philosophy, science, inventions, the human condition, how people think, the future etc. Do TM meditation. After ten minutes meditation, body produces small amounts of laughing gas which counteract stress.