Tired of being a 'lonesome traveller'
Back in the '90s, I was a Sensitive New Age Guy - a descriptor that I believe, still applies today.
Unashamedly, I am naturally affectionate, enjoy holding hands, love hugs & 'cuddles' is my middle name!
Although I have travelled a lot - it has mostly been alone!
Magic as it all was, I came to increasingly miss - the company of a like-minded female companion.
A partner, on my journey through 'life'.
So, I look forward to finding a woman - who not only completes me personally ... but ideally, also is a 'traveller'.
Not only do I look forward to appreciating the pleasures of 'domesticity' - it would be fantastic to share the wonders of our magical World;
~ with a woman of like mind & interests - who similarly savours every minute of the journey;
~ someone to share the 'Wow' moments - that do happen every day;
~ a partner who thrives on 'life' - and appreciates the sheer delight of experiencing other cultures, languages, customs ... and of course, the local food & wine!
Perhaps that might be you!
Who / what am I?
Well, aside from the info in my profile [and being a 'SNAG'];
~ an observer of life, of people & places ... who finds it all, constantly entertaining & fascinating;
~ an intelligent, health conscious, outgoing person ... with a dry, quick sense of humour;
~ a enjoyer of stimulating conversation ... as well as quiet times, just simply 'being';
~ a perpetual student of 'The University of Life' ... constantly pondering the 'why' of it all;
~ a 'positive' person whose theme song is ... 'Always look on the bright side of Life!'
Ever the optimist, I look forward to 'the Universe' - guiding me to a woman who will become my lover, confidante ... my closest friend
Someone with whom I can share my ongoing 'life' journey.
Could that be you?
I hope so!
At a glance
|Summary||Plato2's details||Plato2's ideal partner|
|Age||68 years old||58 - 68 yrs old|
Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
|Within 75km of his|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
Who am I looking for? - a woman who is 'comfortable' with herself & doesn't take life too seriously - coffees & conversation - beach & bush walks - weekends away - romantic dinners & slow goodnights! ... we'll know if there's 'potential' for all or any of these ... when we meet!
- Female, for dating or friendship
- Just about everything ... depending on the mood & situation - classical, jazz, blues, folk, 'world'/ethnic, instrumantal, rock to background/meditational.
- Semi-historical novels [James Michener, Bryce Courtenay, E Annie Proux, Wilbur Smith] ... I sometimes have 4 to 5 novels in various stages at a time - from 'Conversations With God' to 'Who-dunnits' [eg PD James] & 'Adventure'serious geo-political subjects.
- Movies & TV
- Ideally foreign [Under the Tuscan Sun, Chocolat, Kolya] ... but I also enjoy light-hearted films [Hitch, Groundhog Day, Blues Brothers] and films from other sources, as long as they involve & make me think eg 'What Dreams May Come'/Ghost/Green Mile]
- Observer of most ... used-to-be-participant of few
- Other Interests
- Life in general ... it's all good! Walking ... observing life's experiences ... the outcomes of my choices. Understanding it all ... from the physical ... to the metaphysical.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Plato2 is online now.
- Get to know Plato2 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 04 Aug '15