Beachside51 (was citylady1)
Recently relocated to the beautiful mid north Coast from the crazy Sydney city.
Loving the relaxed laid back lifestyle here, and it would be terrific to meet a like minded man who similarly enjoys life. I enjoy cooking on my Weber Q (which has virtually taken the place of my oven), exploring this wonderful local area that has so much to offer and being around the water, checking out the local beaches and swimming spots. I love good food and wine and now spend time travelling enjoying such pursuits after a lifetime of full time work. Life's good! It would be even better to share it with someone special.
At a glance
|Summary||Beachside51's details||Beachside51's ideal partner|
|Age||64 years old||59 - 67 yrs old|
Mid North Coast, NSW
(Near the beach)
|Within 100km of her|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
Someone with integrity, reasonably down to earth and appreciates that the simple things in life are often the best. Someone who is financially independent as I am.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Quite eclectic. Enjoy music from my youth of the 60's, love the Big O, Beatles, Stones, but also Jimmy Buffett, Adele, Govi, some jazz and country rock, Norah Jones, Ella, Frank, Dixie Chicks to mention a few.
- Avid reader. bio's, novels. Always have a pile of books to be read. Currently reading "The Boy from Nowhere", the life story of Kerry Stokes.
- Movies & TV
- I love movies and prefer Arthouse types rather than Hollywood blockbusters. I like ABC and SBS TV mostly and I don't watch anything with canned laughter or programs with the words "celebrity" or "star" in the title. Enjoyed the Breaking Bad series and House of Cards.
- I like the Swans and the Wallabies, but the NRL isn't quite the same since the demise of Roy & HG's hilarious calls, particularly State of Origin. Otherwise I like international events, particularly when Australia's participating.
- Other Interests
- Love cooking, travelling, particularly around our beautiful country and I would like to explore more of the regional food and wine trails. The idea of meandering around the country in a motorhome appeals. Own ablution facilities and comfortable bed obligatory of course.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Beachside51 is online now.
- Get to know Beachside51 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: