- Last online:
- 06 Feb '15
Headline“I return to the basics of life: forgiveness, courage, spirituality, gratitude, love and humour. I enjoy spending time with people who are equally minded.”
I am a happy and vibrant person, and passionate about personal growth. I am creative, sensitive, loyal, caring, honest and reliable.
I have a current real photos, I am a spiritual person looking for same and definately not into religion.
My friends say I have a beautiful spirit inside and out, and that I am a woman of integrity. I just love fun, surf, sun,romantic dinners, movies, being on the back of a Harley (have my own jacket and helmet) but no bike. Bummer! so a bit of wildcard really. Try not to take life too seriously, feel the fear and do it anyway stuff. I try to be emotionally aware and sensitive to others opinions.
I appreciate the simple things in life and yet enjoy the finer things from time to time. I have a beautiful boy, and have been divorced for 11 years so certainly moved on. The past is the past let the future be the future. I am interdependent NOT codependant with a wicked sense of humour. Into a healthy lifestyle, mentally, spiritually and emotionally.
Not into one night stands. I believe in being true to oneself and others at all times. I am compassionate & earthy. I don't like plastic egotistical people. Rather be real. I respect other peoples individualities. Love travelling and adventures.
love dinner parties, bbqs, just kicking back. I take a day at a time cause that's all we've got and try to do my best with a positive attitude. Love the bush, travelling, enjoy helping people, meeting new people and experiencing new things.
Never been one to be in and out of relationships rather be on my own than be in the wrong relationship. I am certainly not perfect but think common ground is very important for a solid foundation of a good friendship, if you have similar values and morals then lets meet.
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||40 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Gold Coast, QLD||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Anglican, Born Again Christian, Other Christian|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
TALL. Spiritual, Honest. Kind & adventurous. Friendship first, someone who's able, like myself learn from past mistakes and has healed from the damage to the heart, grow from it be emotionally aware and be able to communicate, great sense of humor. Able to laugh at themselves like I can.
- Male, for a relationship or friendship
- I love anything that makes me feel good. Hate head banging music, like 60s,70s,80,90s, 2000+, gospel, love to dance. Enjoy jazz almost anything really unless it makes my head feel like its going to explode!
- I love reading and escaping into a good book. When I have time. I need more time! Novels, Fiction, spiritual whatever hooks me in from the start to the finish.
- Movies & TV
- Love checking out the movies! Comedy, Romance, Thrillers, Action, Drama, Classics, Alternative. Enjoy movies that make you think/feel deeply/laugh/cry. I am not a tv couch potato. Isn't TV garbage these days hey, bring back Maxwell Smart I say!
- Love swimming, walking, enjoy sitting with others watching footy horses (go the Bommers and Titan ) or rugby, its a boy thing hey. I like watching boxing, and going to the football. Love being on the back of a bike!!
- Other Interests
- I enjoy singing. Camping, health, exploring the Gold Coast, travelling. personal growth and I am a bit arty. Definately not into religion, just rely on a power greater than myself to get me through life. Life can be difficult at times it is a journey not a destination.