Headline“I promise I won't tell your friends how we met!!!!!”
Hi my name is Dave and I've been living in Australia for about eleven years, I originally come from Cambridge in the UK. I am currently employed with the emergency services. I enjoy live music, and have a keen interest in Dj'ing. I love going to pubs and live gigs where I can listen to live music. I enjoy hiking, running, swimming, mountain biking and going to the gym. I enjoy all foods and being English have a soft spot for a good Curry!
At a glance
|Age||41 years old||20 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Central Western Region, NSW||Within 100km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A person who is down to earth and enjoys a good time and who can put up with my bad jokes!!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I have a great love for music and really enjoy Dj'ing, and DJ at a few clubs here and there. My tastes include Disco, oldskool hiphop, funky house and anything cheesey!
- Papers, Magazines and music books. I enjoy reading and always like to have a book on the go, I enjoy most books apart from Romance stories.
- Movies & TV
- I can sit down and watch any film apart from if it's really bad!.
- I have never really been into sport and being English this can sound strange but i don't even have a soccer team! I do enjoy running , and entering organized runs swimming and going to the Gym if you consider these to be a sport? I also have two Dogs which keep me busy.
- Other Interests
- I really enjoy the outdoor lifestyle Australia has to offer and enjoy the many parks in the area. I enjoy MTB, Bush-walking going to the Gym and running to name but a few activities I enjoy. I also have two Dogs that I like to spend time with outdoors.