- Last online:
- 05 May '16
Headline“creative,playful & intelligent”
I am a warm, spontaneous person.
I am hoping to find a gentlemen who is tall, playful but responsible, and someone who truly wants a relationship, not interested in quick get togethers.
I spend alot of my time being creative, as I am a textile designer.
People attract me if they are open minded. Free spirited.
Would love to find my soulmate.
Someone whom I can share my life with.
At a glance
|Age||44 years old||45 - 53 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW Sydney - Hills, NSW Sydney - Inner West, NSW Liverpool / Fairfield, NSW MacArthur / Camden, NSW Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW Parramatta, NSW St George, NSW Sutherland, NSW Sydney City, NSW Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW Canterbury / Bankstown, NSW Blue Mountains & Surrounds, NSW Hawkesbury, NSW|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||6'2/188 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
tall, open minded, passionate , someone who is a thinker, a good conversationalist, and has a good sense of humor. Also, thinks outside the square.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I listen to a variety of music from jazz, rock, funky music through to dance / party music.
- I dont have alot of time to read, but when I do I like autobiographies, new age stuff and artbooks.
- Movies & TV
- I like movies where you cannot predict the plot i.e.suspense thrillers. On the tv I watch documentries, the animal and nature channels
- -Favourite sports to play are tennis, swimming and skiing -always up for a challenge.
- Other Interests
- I like to travel and see new things, my favourite place would be Italy. Anything is ok there! Everything is beautiful! Italians have worked it all out. Love to be near the ocean. Sitting on the rocks and watching the waves is a nice spot to relax.