- Last online:
- 17 Feb '17
Headline“I'm a painter and teacher wanting to share this great adventure with a creative woman who knows herself and what she wants.”
While romance remains important to me, I'm now looking for more in a partner. Being good friends and open to each other's growth at this stage of life feels more authentic for me now. Naturally its important to have fluid connection my real priority is to find a great woman to share some great adventures. Are you into the idea of travelling the east coast of Italy next year, please say hello. Or the Trans Siberian Rail, please drop me a line. Or, if wondering about the Adriatic coast of Croatia, please let me know, id love to hear from you!
Sure, its a tall order to meet an instant travel companion but is it any wilder to find a love partner? I love travelling, but its always a deeper more memorable experience when shared with a fellow traveller, is that you, if so I would love to learn more about you.
At a glance
|Age||63 years old||55 - 60 years old|
|Location||Northern Rivers, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'7/170 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
What I'm looking for
The woman I'm looking for knows who she is but won't tell me. I discover who she is by listening with my whole self when she speaks. She unfolds to me like a mirage. She's demanding, creative and learning about her different aspects is a kaleidascope. She's strong, gentle, curious and observant.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Music is my rainbow. I enjoy Shostakovich but also the fervour of Lucinda Williams, India Ari, Bjork & huge Dylan fan. Interested in contemporary jazz like The Necks, John Zorn, Frank Zappa, Phillip Glass & Steve Reich. Jazz ain't dead, it just smells funny. Pop
- Read about artists and look at pictures to help me feel what I read. I love Rumi poems & Glen Baxter makes me smile. If I read fiction it's DH Lawrence, Umberto Eco, Angela Carter, Joan Didion or the BIG Russians. I'm also into zodiac & self-growth texts, especially Tibetan Book of Living & Dying.
- Movies & TV
- loved film since a kid. Don't like gratuitous violence or silly sex. Hitchcock, Wenders, Mallick, J-L Goddard & Lynch. The Thin Red Line, The Misfits, Mystic River, Marx Bros, In Praise of Love, Gus van Sant & Solandz & the historic Chinese epics.
- Not a big sports fan but will watch TV footy to relax and rest my mind outside studio but I don't really care who wins. Enjoy lizard drinking, emu racing and collecting horse jokes. "Why the long face?" I'd like to try kayaking and exploring the local rivers and observing wildlife esp. platypus.
- Other Interests
- Trans Siberian rail, a strong affinity with Italy, especially Gothic & early Renaissance. I want to explore Calabria, Puglia & Split to explore my father's homeland & visiting art museums. Fascinated by gardens & rock landscaping, Japanese stone gardens and cacti.