- Last online:
- 04 May '16
Headline“Active sociable bloke looking for fun, excitement and someone to share it with”
Things I like... swimming in the ocean baths every morning Sydney, motorcycling on Sundays outside of the city, coffee, live music either contemporary, jazz, classical, opera, some blues (basically anything but heavy metal or typical Top 40), morning swim and coffee overlooking Coogee.
I enjoy travelling, managing to get to Europe a couple of times per year, especially Germany and Austria, to see friends and travel around, maybe a conference or 2. But also to France, Switzerland, England... anywhere I have friends and maybe a few other places.
I love the media and read news and current affairs religiously, maybe too much so, but then I can justify that it's work related!
And I guess now that I have a gorgeous little dog, you must have a fondness for dogs too. :)
I love food, love to cook and eat mostly organic food at home, but love eating out, especially Thai, Italian, French and modern Australian food. Coffee is a passion and I have my own espresso machine on which I can make a fantastic coffee! And on Saturday mornings at least I try and get out and about to one of my regular places for breakfast, either with friends or the newspaper.
I work for myself and have done so full time for 10 years, which is great as I can travel and work, or just have a siesta if I really think I must. :) And spend more time with my dog!
At a glance
|Age||51 years old||35 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 10km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone I'm attracted to, someone who can make me smile and who can cope with my desire for my daily swim regardless of anything else!!! Someone who can go from dressing up for a nice dinner or the opera to trainers and jeans on weekends for breakfast in a cafe or the cinema.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Johnny Cash, Go Betweens, Badly Drawn Boy, U2, Prince, Ed Kuepper, Paul Kelly, Lily Allen, Rufus Wainwright, Loudon Wainwright III, John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Willie Nelson, KT Tunstall
- newspapers... The Australian, The Economist, The Guardian, Independent, New York Times and Washington Post
- Movies & TV
- very rarely the Hollywood blockbuster... more Academy Twin for films... on TV, Daily Show, Colbert Report, The Street, The Wire, Four Corners, Have I Got News For You, Later, QI, lots of BBC via the web (even in Australia, where there's a will there's a way!), ABC, a bit of SBS...
- I swim and cycle, and enjoy watching rugby union, cricket, some motor racing such as F1 and MotoGP, cycling (Tour de France), but not much else...
- Other Interests
- Curious about the world, news and current affairs, motorcycling on Sundays, Sydney's ocean swims, travelling in Europe - especially Austria, Germany, France and England, but also other places.