- Last online:
- 21 Aug '17
Headline“I am a down to earth witty guy with a great persona who lives SOR. OK I am 70 but going on 25! I wish to meet a Christian lady who has a great 'joie de vie'.”
I am a gentleman,honest, have integrity, faithful and sincere with a great sense of humour. I have old fashioned values and believe a lady should be treated like a lady. I will walk on the outside, open doors for you, might draw the line at laying my 'cloak' in puddles though! You can always walk around them!! LOL.
Young at heart, I will grow up one day! Maybe!
Looking forward to travelling.
I was married for 32 years until I lost my soul mate in 1999. Now need to move on!
I am looking for a fun lady! SOR preferably but not mandatory and wants a faithful companion. Dinner, movies and occasional weekends away or at home..
I have had coffee with too many ladies who are happy as they are and are only wanting to expand their group of friends! I am not looking for a friend! Got lots of them already!
If you are a fun Christian lady who wants a guy who has a great sense of humour and genuinely wants a reltionship please 'kiss' me.
At a glance
|Age||75 years old||65 - 72 years old|
|Location||Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Widowed||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Very Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Athletic, Average, Slim, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Post Graduate, High School, Some college, Diploma, Degree|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Other Christian, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing||Swinging voter, Right wing, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would be a lady who knows my needs as I know hers. We would be mates as well as lovers.Companions in household tasks although I am very practical but would love the support of a good lady. Man was not meant to live alone. Interested in travelling.I play Croquet at Como.
- Love many types of music. Rock, Latin ,some country etc definitely no heavy metal or rap, particularly love the stuff we listened to in the 60's - 70's when music was first invented!!!!! I am a member of two community choirs.
- Not a fiction reader. I have a library of hundreds of books 99% practical/non fiction.
- Movies & TV
- I am mostly a Foxtel viewer, lifestyle programmes and British comedies.I watch movies on TV occasonally. Like a variety of new releases but don't go a lot. Probably because its no fun on my own!
- Love to play golf, I play one day every week. I am just a hacker that loves the game and being out in the fresh air.I attend a gym three times a week. I also play croquet and love to watch cricket, soccer, AFL but not necessarily restricted only to those. Not into rugby or motorsport.
- Other Interests
- Restoring or making furniture. Home renovations, building/restoration, Gardening, cooking,markets, helping others, dinner parties, fellowship with friends....and I cannot think of anything else that cannot be discussed over a coffee!