Clark Kent seeks Lois Lane.......
My previous attempts to take over the world failed so I joined up to recruit a partner in crime.
I was born in the tropics (no, not Jamaica man) which probably explains where my love for the water comes from. I often organise kayaking sessions for my friends and I, and venture out to the beaches in summer to work on my tan. Serious about the beaches but joking about the tan.
I am concerned about the less fortunate in the world and occasionally do volunteer door knocking to help aid organisations, and food collections for St Vinnies.I am Christian.
In preparation for auditioning to be the next Calvin Klein underwear model I have undertaken a vigorous fitness regime that entails visits to the gym four times a week, 14 km runs, swimming and 50km cycles to and from work. Alright, to be honest, the regime is to counter my love for all things sweet.
At a glance
|Summary||thaoneforyou's details||thaoneforyou's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||22 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Hills, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
A partner in crime. Hopefully she has some of the following character traits? Family orientated (i.e. not intersted in the one night stand or holiday groupie types), good heart, spiritual, romantic, classy, fun and well mannered.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- RnB, Latin, Rock, Pop, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s basically anything with a good beat. Peppers, Bon Jovi , U2, Alecia Keys, The Killers, Akon, Pitbull, Don Omar, MJ, Dizzee Rascal, Calvin Harris, 2Pac, Biggie, Kanye, LL cool J, Puff Daddy, Elvis, Neil Diamond, Guns and Roses and the list goes on.....
- Action and Thriller novels written by Tom Clancy. Other than that anything educational, historical/biblical. Does the Daily Telegraph count?
- Movies & TV
- On DVD (i like action/horror/thrillers/comedies):Bad boys 1 and 2, Rush, Zoolander, Austin Powers, Aliens, Predator, Top Gun, Taken, Fast and Furious 1,Ong Back and Shawshank Redemption / On TV: NCIS, Dexter, Top Gear, Plane Crash Investigations and other documentaries.
- I go to the gym, but also swim, jog, cycle and kayak. Are fishing and tearing up the dance floor, sports? I love the formula one and go down to Melbourne to watch our home race every year. I watch moto gp when i get the time.
- Other Interests
- Had a huge laugh watching 'The book of Mormon' and 'Avenue Q' at Broadway theatres in NYC / I'm an aviation enthusiast (particularly military aircraft) / Riding my motorcycle / property investment/ sailing / Hiking
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if thaoneforyou is online now.
- Get to know thaoneforyou safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 13 Oct '15