49, Male, Single, Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
- 06 May '18
HeadlineDo you enjoy life & travel? Well, we already have something in common. Looking for someone to share life's experiences with.
I enjoy a good laugh and socialising with friends, as well as enjoying the quiet moments.
Having just moved to Sydney from Brisbane for work. Whilst I have family in Sydney, I would love to find that special lady to be with and share adventures and life.
I like keeping relatively fit, or at least trying to - especially as it is a nice way to relax after work.
Love the simple things in life, from dining out with friends to sitting on the couch with a DVD and good company. While I value my career, I like to have a good work/life balance and relax and play as well as work.
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Sales / Marketing
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 37 - 48 years old
- Within 10km
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Body Type - Slim, Average, A bit overweight, Athletic
- Possibly want children, Want children
What I'm looking for
You are down-to-earth and easygoing. Enjoy a good laugh; and value family and friends.
- Enjoy listening to a wide range of music, from 80's to now.
- Enjoy reading both fiction and non fiction. Recently read Born to Run, and currently reading the Lost Symbol.
- Movies & TV
- Like varied types of movies, but generally tend towards comedies and action movies. Enjoy laughing to a good comedy.
- Enjoy keeping fit by going to the gym regularly; and go to Brisbane Lions matches regularly during the season. Not into doing crocodile wrestling though.
- Other Interests
- Travel Overseas and visit new places and cultures.