56, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 22 Jan '18
HeadlinePassion: music that moves me, images that take my breath away, architecture that inspires... I love to swim, dance, laugh, ski, travel.
I enjoy living, seeing the wonder in all thngs, from the marvels of great architecture to the detail of tastes in fine food. I love to laugh, love to swim in the sea, (do almost everyday), get onto a boat,) ; i love to dance, laugh, ski, music, movies, anything adventurous. I havent jumped from a plane yet but will jump if you will, lol.
At a glance
- 56 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'8/172 cm
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 47 - 54 years old
- Within 25km
- Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single
- Star sign - Aquarius, Pisces, Leo, Cancer, Libra, Sagittarius
What I'm looking for
I am looking to share the joys of life, eating delicious food, swimming in the great blue, skiiing in the mountain wilds, reading by the fire, weekends relaxed.
- love music, appreciate almost anything... (except for hard rock first thing in the morning) , especially like to listen to musicians in the real, love guitar/ double bass and sax, learning to appreciate drums.
- Mostly about photography, biographies, Not much time for, but like a good novel, Some celtic wisdom More cook books
- Movies & TV
- The big screen is great. movies: the untouchables, somersault, lantana, lost in translation, into the wild, chocolate, documentaries, comedies, altho not that keen on horror or violence.
- swimming, walking, yoga, gi-gong, skiing
- Other Interests
- photography, meditation, architecture, travel, dreaming...