- Last online:
Headline“Think it was June, yeah think it was June....”
Okay, well, where do I start. Sick of the superficiality and sleeziness of the average nightspot these days. Not interested in the friends "blind date" set-up situation. Not a speed-dater or work romancer either. Looking to meet intelligent, interesting, and enthusiastic people who like to have fun and enjoy life, but also know how to chill out. People who know what they want, but aren't totally self-absorbed. Can't be too hard can it?
At a glance
|Age||40 years old||24 - 36 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Intelligent, attractive, easy-going but still with some sort of direction in life. Someone who doesn't mind roughing it when they need to, but at the same time appreciates the finer things in life. No princesses, bimbos or bunny boilers need apply. ;)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Eclectic. Anything from Coldplay, Maroon 5 and David Gray, all the way through to Chemical Brothers, James Taylor and classical. If I like it, I'll listen. Not bothered whether it's "in" or not. Music is one of life's pleasures, and if it feels good, I'll have what she's having!
- Medical stuff takes up alot of this. Other than this, travel literature (particularly adventure or "off the beaten track" stuff), historical and political stuff, autobiographies, and sports. If it draws me in, it's not getting put down!
- Movies & TV
- No real hard and fast rules here. Like movies that make you feel good and also ones that make you think. Still, have been known to be seen at American Pie-esque Hollywood trash when the grey matter needs a bit of a rest. Have a funny prediliction for Hugh Grant Brit-flicks! WEIRD!
- Love most sports. Union is a fave, but like watching and playing most sports. Done a bit of sailing in my day, but don't get out there as much as I'd like. Planning on getting into sea kayaking after a tempting taste of it. Hong Kong Sevens and a Soccer World Cup would be fun!
- Other Interests
- Love travel! Have travelled a fair bit, and plan to do a fair bit more! Would take a fair bit to kill the travel bug - thinks it's terminal in me! Love learning about all cultures, love languages, love trying new foods and just generally experiencing things.